Watch our webinar replay
Healthcare analysts recommend health plans establish an enterprise approach to leveraging clinical data for improved effectiveness and ROI. Yet research shows that payers are challenged when it comes to using clinical data. Most receive clinical data from just a small percentage of providers and the data is not generally shared across the organization.
Replay the conversation and learn how you can move ahead of the pack to leverage the value in clinical data. Industry experts from United Healthcare/Optum and Centene as well as Diameter Health share best practices for making the business case, and organizing the effort.
What you’ll learn:
- Top down or bottom up? How to build a winning strategy
- Common organizational roadblocks and how to overcome them
- Key metrics to demonstrate ROI
- Terry Boch, Chief Commercial Officer, Diameter Health
- Darren Schulte, MD, President, Advanced Technology, Centene Corporation
- Mike Baillie, Senior Vice President Business Development, UnitedHealth Group