Diameter Health is certified by ONC to enable client success.
Diameter Health (version 3.129) is certified ONC health information technology by the Drummond Group:
Certification Criteria Met: 170.315 (c)(1-3); (d)(1-3, 5, 12,13); (g)(4,5)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: 2v6; 117v5; 122v5; 124v5; 125v5; 128v5; 130v5; 153v5; 155v5; 156v5; 165v5
Additional software used: None
This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.3023.Diam.03.02.0.221219
Date Certified: 12/19/2022
Certification Edition: 2015 Cures Update
For additional information, see the Certified Health IT Product list
For information about Real World Testing, see the following:
2022 – Diameter Health Real World Testing Plan
2023 – Diameter Health Real World Testing Plan
To view Real World Testing results, see the following:
2022 – Diameter Health Real World Testing Results
Costs and Limitations of Certified Health IT
Description of Capability:
- Load, parse and store inbound clinical documents (e.g., C-CDA, QRDA I)
- Calculate eCQMs the user chooses
- Export QRDA I and/or QRDA III documents
Associated Certification Criteria
Costs or Fees
- Software is licensed based on yearly fee with three-year subscription. License fee is volume-based as determined by patient or document volumes and includes support as well as maintenance and upgrade releases. There is a one-time implementation fee based on the number of modules licensed. All additional required software is open source and free of charge. Should customers require hosting, a yearly hosting fee is charged determined on overall data volume stored. There is no limit on users or outbound data.
- No contractual limitations.
Technical or Practical Limitations
- No technical or practical limitations